Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home Again...

Lemans was at NLGA (Coon Rapids Blvd. Animal Hospital) for the past couple of days meeting potential new owners and to get her sutures out. Her spay site has not completely healed yet so I will try to keep her quiet for a few more days. Right when we got home she was excited and wanted to play. I was so happy to see this because it means she considers this home after only 2 weeks here; I'm so proud of her and how well she has settled in

One of the best things about Lemans is her willingness to share her bed with my Weims. Some greyhounds have personal sleeping space issues, but Lemans will let Leroy and Lucy sleep right next to her, and sometimes even with a paw or head on her.

I will be switching back to a regular bowl for Lemans because she no longer eats as if it's her last meal. I guess she has gotten comfortable enough to take her time with her food.

we're planning a sweet little birthday party for Lemans on Sunday so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment