Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cooler Temps = Sunbathing

The temperature topped out at 67 today. Perfect weather for a greyhound. We've been taking two walks daily since it has been so nice and cool, and this morning Lemans decided to catch some rays.

Working on the face



Lemans has no problem sharing space with her foster Bro



Almost Holding paws <3



Lemans roaches all the time, but when I leave the room to get the camera she flips over to watch me, or we're both enjoying the rub/roach so much I don't want to bother getting it. Someday I will be camera ready for her roaches; but for now some pics of the roach aftermath.



2 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful. I love the pic of the dogs almost holding paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments Alyssa! I agree w/ you; Lemans is so beautiful she looks like a work of art! I'm so Blessed to have her in my home. Keep your fingers and paws crossed for her to find a wonderful forever home!

    ReplyDelete